DEAL OF THE DAY! Too Faced Cosmetics


Too Faced Cosmetics will be on sale Monday April 4th 2012 on 
http://www.hautelook.com/events#all Starting 8am pacific time click on the beauty tab listed at the top of the page.
(Too faced tab will not show up in the beauty bar until 8 am Monday morning)



About: http://www.hautelook.com/events#all (Full site/all departments)

This is a website with all marked down mostly high end products from makeup andskincare to house hold appliances, clothing, shoes, art, jewelry, hair tools..exc. Hautelook has new deals every day in each department that run for about 3 days, each new event starts at 8am pacific time. If you are a makeup lover and want to try higher end products this is the place to shop. The site will show the retail price of the product and Hautelook s price, there is a great price drop that makes some things very irresistible. I have purchased from this site before and am pleased with my products. I have never ordered anything other than cosmetics so I'm not sure about buying other products on this site but I can say they have great customer service or for me at least. I received my packages 4-6 days after I have ordered and nothing ever has come broken. I encourage you all to check out this website even if you are not interested in this line of cosmetics, you may find something in another department that you like and very marked down prices.

About Too Faced  Cosmetics: (Information listed on Hautelook)



Official Too Faced website:


Comments

Popular Posts