Basic neutral eye look


Hello beauties today Im going to show you my every day basic eye look, I usually wear this look for work and when I’m rushing to get out the door. Very simple for every day!

SAM_0267
SAM_0249SAM_0262SAM_0265
I used the Naked palette
  • Sidecar over my whole lid
  • DarkHorse on the outer half of my eye
  • For my highlight I used Naked and topped it with Virgin
  • For my liner I used Maybelline EyeStudio Gel liner in black
  • Mascara- Great last brownish black! (love this stuff very light on the lashes)
  • Lips- Milani lip flash jumbo lip pencil in 05 Hot Flash

SAM_0247
SAM_0257

Comments

  1. Love this kind of eye look! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to keep things simple Im almost scared to go all dramatic ive tried it once and i felt like a kid who got into her mothers makeup haha it was kinda scary..im working my way into it tho

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts