Go Palette Moscow

Here is a quick look I am wearing today from the go palette collection from coastal scents.
The pallet I used is the Moscow palette- I'm going for a green look today = ) Go palettes are on sale continue for how I got this look and the link to the sale palettes!




 To create this look I used the lime green color in the top left corner on my whole lid
In my crease and outer corner I used the dark green color right under the lime color
For my highlight I used the peachy gold color in the right hand upper corner
I love this palette! The colors are beautiful and go on easy 
For my eyeliner I used the NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk on my water line and on the top I used essence gel liner and made a small cat eye to give my eye a little pop = )


The go palettes are currently on sale for $5.37! check out the site linked for more details and a viewing of other palettes from this collection.


Follow me on twitter and Instagram- gigssama
Subscribe to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/gigssama
Link to this video look- 

Comments

Popular Posts