HOW TO PREVENT COLOR TREATED HAIR FROM FADING


I dye my hair often and I like to keep my color looking fresh rather than having it fade into an off black color which tends to happen often when I'm out in the sun a lot. Today I will be posting about a product that has saved my life(haha not really but its great at saving my hair color)
ArcSoft_Image71ArcSoft_Image70
GARNIER FRUCTIS COLOR SHIELD
Instant color sealer, light weight and leave in color shield
acai berry and grape seed oil UVA & UVB protectant seals in color and conditions for extra softness.
This is a really cheap product that you can find at your local drugstore,walmart or target I think anywhere really. My hair does not get any build up from this product but if you add too much your hair will be a little greasy. A quarter sized amount will do the trick! I apply to my damp hair and style as desired. I have gone thru bottles of this stuff, It never fails me I cannot say enough about this product. The smell is great and leaves your hair feeling silky soft with a little bit of a shine. I have tested this product out when I was a tanning bed junkie before I started using this product my hair would fade at a rate you wouldn’t believe…when I applied this before I would go tanning I never had a problem with fading.
I give this a thumbs up(it’s a must have for color treated hair)ArcSoft_Image68
Check out the video review for this product on my YouTube channel
http://youtu.be/oqiRhrD4J5w
If you have any suggestions on products you think I should give a try for color treated hair leave a comment below I will be sure to try them if they are at a reasonable price and post a review. Thanks so much for reading xoxo
You now can follow me on Twitter and Instagram- gigssama

Comments

Popular Posts