OOTN-Just hanging around the house!

 

Hello loves! Now when you are just lounging around the house you want to be comfy but not look like a complete mess all at the same time. Here is a look I find myself wearing  a lot when I’m just sitting around the house.

cropped1cropped2UntitledSAM_0302

I love wearing shirts that flow with some leggings, hair up and a headband to keep my flyaways from attacking my face haha. Usually I will be wearing some sort of slippers so today I am just wearing my snow bunny slippers I got from Charlotte Russe for $10.99 on sale. 

Link to video on my YT channel for this look- http://youtu.be/m7djVLc6BDg Comment Rate and Subscribe!

What would you like to see from my blog?? Feel free to leave comments below and I will be sure to give it a try. Thanks so much for reading xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts