Sally Hansen Salon effects

Real Nail Polish Strips claims to last up to 10 days and removes with polish remover. Says it fits all nail sizes hummm read on for my thoughts!

If you do not already know what I am talking about here these are stick on strips made to look like you painted your nails. They are very easy to apply and requires no drying time. Sally Hansen polish strips retail between $8.99 and $10.99 depending on where you buy them and where you live. The ones I am about to show you were sent to me in the May VoxBox from Influenster to try out and review. In color 210 Rock Star.






Product comes with -
16 nail polish strips
Cuticle stick
&
A mini file and buffer

My thoughts on these polish strips-
Seeing how this is my first time ever applying them I find it to be quite easy even though I am a little shaky with my hands I got them on with hardly any effort. I also like the fact that if you place it on your finger wrong you can easily lift up and replace the sticker. Now one of the claims is to fit all nail sizes I find this to be right on, I have small fingers and these fit perfectly. Over all they seem to stick very well and have very good lasting power. I would defiantly repurchase 

Influenster-
This is a site that you can sign up for completely for free and unlock badges based on you as a person.
You fill out short simple surveys and you will unlock a badge
for more information click on the link listed for a better description its kind of hard for me to explain.
I do find that you are more likely to receive a VoxBox if you blog or YouTube due to how you influence others which is where I believe they got the name from. 

Follow me on twitter & Instagram- gigssama
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for future giveaways http://www.youtube.com/user/gigssama
I will be launching a Summer beauty kit soon = ) 
Thanks so much for reading xoxo
Samantha Jane



Comments

Popular Posts