Wet n Wild Fauna Collection $4.99

SAM_0123
What a steal all these great products for $4.99! I purchased this box set at my local Walgreens and I absolutely love it!
Comes with a blush - Pearlescent pink
Eye shadow trio - Fauna
Lip-gloss - Glass Confusion
Nail polish - Teal or no Teal

SAM_0165
From left to right
1. Blush
2. Eyelid color
3.  Crease color
4. Brow bone color


Lip-gloss Swatch
SAM_0171
This gloss is not sticky one bit!

Polish swatch
SAM_0176
I don’t like the brush that comes with this polish but it is a beautiful color. I have yet to test out the wearing power of this polish.

Follow me on Instagram- gigssama
Follow me on twitter- gigssama
subscribe to my YouTube channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/gigssama?feature=mhee
Comment and follow xoxoxo

Comments

  1. I just love Wet n Wild :) Great quality products for cheap :) What more can you ask for ;)
    Some of the nail polish brushes are rather bad though, they are not the type of brush that I would prefer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I know what you mean the brush in this set was so thin..i really like the mega last polish brushes tho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts