Will be back soon!

I will be back to blogging and YouTubing soon, everything has been so crazy with the move I cannot keep track of anything. I am currently staying with my boyfriends parents until our bathroom is finished once its all ready I will be up and running. Its almost impossible to blog or film right now. I am constantly running back and forth for the things that I need, its nothing but craziness. If I do get some down time for blogging I will be sure to do so. I hope you all are having a great week cannot wait to get back to my life I feel pretty lost without all my stuff right where I need it. I have been enjoying the blogs that have been posted so far altho I can only currently view them off my cellphone they are all wonderful and makes me miss it more. I will be back as soon as I can. Lots of giveaways will be posted as soon as we are settled so make sure you subscribe to my channel, if you haven't already make sure you do so.  xoxo

Comments

  1. You take your time sweetie :) We miss you too but we know you will be back when you can :)
    Good luck with the move :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts