Saturday, June 2, 2012

Will be back soon!

I will be back to blogging and YouTubing soon, everything has been so crazy with the move I cannot keep track of anything. I am currently staying with my boyfriends parents until our bathroom is finished once its all ready I will be up and running. Its almost impossible to blog or film right now. I am constantly running back and forth for the things that I need, its nothing but craziness. If I do get some down time for blogging I will be sure to do so. I hope you all are having a great week cannot wait to get back to my life I feel pretty lost without all my stuff right where I need it. I have been enjoying the blogs that have been posted so far altho I can only currently view them off my cellphone they are all wonderful and makes me miss it more. I will be back as soon as I can. Lots of giveaways will be posted as soon as we are settled so make sure you subscribe to my channel, if you haven't already make sure you do so.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You take your time sweetie :) We miss you too but we know you will be back when you can :)
    Good luck with the move :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete