My current eyebrow routine

I never had much for eyebrows and they never seemed to fully grow in so I decided I was going to try and draw them in for the first time in my life. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the look of having full eyebrows because I was so use to not having them that when I drew them on I thought I looked like a clown. It took some getting use to for me but since everybody else said it looked good I just went with it and grew to like the full brow look. It is a bit difficult for me to draw my brows in due to not having any shape at all so if anybody has some tips feel free to comment below.


The product I am using to fill in my brows is the Jordana FabuBrow pencil in 02 medium brown.
This is a pencil that you do have to sharpen it is not a retractile pencil but so far it works great and doesn't require much product to get the desired effect. 
Purchased at Walgreens for $1.00

Comments

Popular Posts