Aussie hair insurance


SAM_0885                        SAM_0886
Aussie always gives their products interesting names, I find “hair insurance” pretty catchy and appealing. The bottle states “protects not-so-healthy hair against style disasters” Of course for $3 its worth giving a try. This is a leave in conditioner, usually I spray this in my hair after showering or before bed. To me this smells like sweet grapes..almost like a Garnier shampoo like smell.
Pros-
  • Cheap and can find anywhere
  • Smells amazing
  • Adds shine
  • Adds moisture
  • Helps detangle hair
  • Hair feels much softer
Cons- None this works wonders on my hair

Satisfaction guarantee or your money back(printed on the back of the bottle)All aussie products have this guarantee stated on the product.


Comments

Popular Posts