Dupe for Revlon super lustrous peach petal

Dupe Alert!!! 

Hey ladies welcome back to my blog today I have a dupe alert for you. Revlon recently discontinued peach petal from the super lustrous lipgloss line. Although the line has new packaging and most of the colors are the same they took my favorite one alway. well listen up girlies we can get an almost exact match for peach petal!!


 Revlon peach petal                                                                                  Revlon colorburst Bellini
without flash

with flash 

without flash left peach petal right bellini
with flash left peach petal right bellini 



 I think its almost exactly the same color I really cant tell much of a difference and the formula feels right on it's a must have in any beauty collection. Currently on sale at ulta buy 2 get one free on all revlon cosmetics. offer ends 8/31/13 click here for sale. Also check out my new video on my drugstore lip haul click here Watch Me!

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for letting us know about this! I couldn't find Peach Petal anywhere because it's discontinued but I carried on looking. I came across Bellini many times and was wondering if it was the same or not. I'll be buying Bellini tomorrow! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I looked everywhere too and was so upset that I couldnt find one. This one is pretty similar with a bit of glitter in it but I'll live It works' just as good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts