Where have I been

Oh my gosh it has been forever since I have been able to blog or youtube... This windows 8 system really put a damper on my mood since I had gotten it. There are codes missing in my computer so I had to buy a system to convert my files to make picture and audio work, talk about going through a lot of trouble for something so simple. I had been so confused on why nothing was working and contacted windows help over $150 for them to access my computer and possibly repair it from their end. no than you! I don't have money to be throwing around for something that MIGHT work. I had downloaded the aimersoft file converter and am now able to post pictures and videos off my laptop with a little extra work!! I will be back with more blog posts very soon. subscribe to stay up to date with my latest beauty related content


Comments

Popular Posts