Exciting news!!

For the last month I have been waiting to be a part of the ipsy(my glam) bag  and I am finally getting a bag. Just got an email with my tracking info..already delivered to my PO box!! First thing Monday morning I will be hitting the mail and doing an unboxing video.


What is ipsy? ipsy is a monthly subscription service for $10 a month. You get a new bag every month with full size to sample size makeup products. Each month there is a theme and you get products based on that theme. Shipping is Free! ipsy also runs contests for chances to win extra goodies in your bag as well as prizes from the company themselves. You will often be wait listed until an opening becomes available but its so worth it from the videos I have watched over the past year..I finally decided to sign up, only was wait listed for a month but it felt like foreverrrrrrr!!!Click here to sign up

 Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for the unboxing of my very first ipsy bag!!!

MORE NEWS- I will as well be getting this months Influenster Vox box..Email confirmed a few days ago so stay tuned..lots of exciting videos and posts!  My influenster profile check it out 


Special requests- What kind of posts and videos would you like to see?

Comments

Popular Posts