NYX cosmetics makeup haul & Swatches


I have recently just ordered a few products from NYX and just wanted to give you an idea of the packaging for each product along with some swatches to get a better idea of what you are getting if you are thinking about ordering any of these product. I absolutely love NYX makeup..they stand out among other drugstore products to be because of quality, packaging and pigmentation as you will see while viewing this post.

This is everything I had gotten




NYX Tango with bronzer 04
When leopard gets a tan









Swatch on skin- such a pretty color..I swirl the colors together to get this look



Illuminator 01 Narcissistic








Swatch on skin- very sheer color perfect for a highlight I use all over my skin to give a nice effect


Butter Gloss Set #1





Colors include(from top to bottom):
Merengue
Cream brulee
Apple strudel
Thoughts- love these!! the color payoff is amazing what you see in the jar is what goes on your lips. They are very creamy, never sticky and they smell like vanilla. 

Makeup sponge pads came free as a gift with my order I have yet to test them out


If you would like to see my haul video on YouTube CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Comments

  1. YAY for nyx products! love the price & their products :) I've also always been curious about the butter glosses.

    charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too I just got my first single eyeshadow in my ipsy bag I love it Ill probably go out and buy a ton. The butter gloss is amazing its my new favorite. when you buy one let me know what you think...they smell amazing

      Delete
  2. Nice! Is the illumination a powder or cream?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts