L'oreal True Match Lumi foundation before & after + Review


Before:






                                                      After:





The finish:

Review:
Over all I love this foundation, its perfect for someone with normal to dry skin, I honestly dont think this will do well for someone with oily skin because the foundation is very hydrating and has a dewy finish. This foundation didnt clog my pores either, after wearing all day the foundation still didnt dry out my skin or become patchy.
                                                                             Pros-
Blends well
Good color selection
Perfect for dry skin
Doesn't clog pores
Feels light weight
Builds well for more coverage
Wears well
Didn't cause breakouts
Good price
Has a pump!!

Cons-
Probably not best for oily skin
Other than that I Love it

For a full demo of the application process and how I apply CLICK HERE
If you haven't already be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel by watching the demo





Comments

Popular Posts