Rimmel stay matte mousse foundation review + pics

Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation


Product claims-A feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that won’t feel heavy or greasy. Delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish. Minimizes the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte
The Rimmel website says there are 8 shades available my drugstore only had six. For more information on other Rimmel products you can follow this link http://us.rimmellondon.com/

My thoughts- This product is pretty great for the price..$5.49 and because its new there is a coupon for $1.00 off at walgreens making this $4.49 besides the fact if you hate it you can always return it and get your money back. 
This foundation really does cover well..I have dry skin and it didn't stick to dry patches at all, I didnt feel as if my face had a ton of product on it in fact if felt like my natural skin. My redness was covered around my eyes and nose area very well even helping correct dark circles under my eyes. I did not notice any change in my pores they appeared to be the same size as usual but every face is different so you may have different results than I did. I feel its totally worth a try for the price.
Results..Before..After
BEFORE



                                                                       AFTER




IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WATCHING THE FULL VIDEO OF MY REVIEW AND DEMO BE SURE TO FOLLOW THIS LINK AND SUBSCRIBE =P Demo and Review click me 

Comments

Popular Posts