Childs Play palette(Wet n Wild) review & swatches







Poster child is one of Wet n Wilds newer 8 pan palettes you can find these at most drugstores mine was
$5. It has a bunch of fun bright colors perfect for spring and summer.

Rating- I would give this a 4 out of  5. I wouldn't say this is the best palette from Wet N Wild the texture isnt as creamy as in the comfort zone and they aren't quite as pigmented. Some of the colors are a bit more chalky than I would like.

Tips- Apply a base these need a good base for the color to pop. also apply with a nice dense brush. I like to use the $3 eyeshadow c brush from elf. You could apply these wet too spray a little water on the brush and that really helps with the color intensity.











Be sure to follow me on instagram-samanthajane171
YouTube video tutorial should be up soon so if you are not already subscribed to my channel you can subscribe here-Click to view my channel
Thanks so much for reading have a fantastic day! xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts