Target fashion

Hey guys I know I have been MIA for quite some time but I really wanted to show you this adorable dress I found while shopping at target. I absolutely love the pattern on it and the fit is just perfect. This dress zips up in the front and forms to the body well. This is a target brand dress (xhilaration) in size small I am 5'1 with a c cup if you are wondering about the fit. The top portion is stretchy so it will fit most sizes. Fabric on top is 65% polyester 35% Rayon the bottom is 100% cotton so machine wash in cold with similar colors, tumble dry on low.

This dress was purchased for $24.99 Totally worth it. I would pare this dress with a cute pair of flats or sandals which i will show in an upcoming YouTube video..If you haven't subscribed to my channel please subscribe here My YoutTube channel You can also follow me on instagram by clicking here my instagram profile
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. until next time xoxo
Samantha


Comments

Popular Posts