How I edit youtube thumbnails using Pic Monkey

The thumbnail of your youtube video is the first thing people look at when searching for a youtube video so having a good thumbnail is important the better it looks the more likely you will get a click. I use picmonkey to do all my thumbnail editing I love it because its FREE. You can upgrade for a little less than $3.00 a month to use all the features, that is something I have yet to do but may try very soon. There are so many layouts to choose from and many effects you can add at no cost at all. I'll show you a few examples of designs that I have created for some of my YT videos. You can do so much with this free editing website that I encourage you all to check it out. http://www.picmonkey.com/

Pic monkey edit



pic monkey editing


Comments

Popular Posts