Urban Decay Vice LTD Swatches and Mini review of the shades

 Hands down...one of the best purchases I have made makeup wise! Just Beautiful


Boy was I excited to receive this today..I wasn't expecting it to be here so quickly but I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase. From the packaging to the shadow pigmentation it all just blows me away. Over all really great product and well worth the money! If you can get your hands on this please do I doubt you will be disappointed.


 20 shades plus a double ended makeup brush..one is a flat head and the other is a crease brush..both sides are very soft I have yet to try it but I am sure it will not disappoint. This palette also comes with a full size mirror which is huge!
Swatches
All swatches were done without a primer so you can see
 the true pigmentation of the shadows.


Left to right
Heat- Beautiful orange very smooth application
Disco- Straight up glitter texture a little chunky but hey its glitter
Deeper- Super smooth application
Backdoor-Matte brown needs building..slightly chalky
Nameless- Light brown, super smooth application


Left to right
Perversion- Matte Black..slightly chalky
Floss- Forest green super smooth application
Vaporize- Deep silver smooth application
Goddess-Medium blue slightly chunky 
Crystal-Blue toned silver very smooth application

urban decay vice ltd swatches

  Left to right
Blitz-Super smooth application deep gold
Junkshow- Hot Pink very chalky but workable
Freakshow- Semi matte purple smooth application
Hoodoo-Light purple smooth application
Provocateur- Chunky pink toned glitter 

urban decay vice ltd swatches

 Left to right
Laced- Matte light brown applies smoothly
Anonymous- Matte flesh tone color..could be good for a highlight or base
Roadstipe- White/ Opal shade depending on how the light hits it..smooth application
Last Sin- Pinky gold reminds me of shades from the naked palettes 
Chase-Copper gold shade super smooth application 


 


Be sure to check out my Youtube Channel and subscribe for the latest videos

You can also follow me on Instagram username- samanthajane171







Comments

Popular Posts