It's been a hot minute

Wow! I can't believe it has been almost 5 years since I logged into my blog. So what go me to this point? I was thinking about all the things I wanted for myself and my family for 2020 and one of my goals was to take more time to do things that I love. Things that I love has lead me here. I use to love blogging and writing about all things pretty, all things that made me happy, samping and reviewing products. I loved everything about it! So here I am ready to dive head first into something that I am so passionate about and that fills me with so much joy. I find so much creativity and ability to express myself when I blog, so why not?! I look forward to watching my blog regrow and rebrand.  Now this blog isn't going to just be about beauty; it's going to be a mix of things about everyday life, parenting struggles, family life, marriage, maybe a rant or two. It's going to be everything. My life real and raw.



Comments

Popular Posts